Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Batman Saves the Day

Two men dressed as Batman and Robin were spotted fighting crime in a small town this week. Rescued driver Michelle Kirby said that she "saw them running down the road in Batman and Robin outfits," before they pushed her car to a gas station.

The true identity of the men is not known, but local resident Ray Cox said that he isn't sure they were the real superheroes. "I was out shopping, and when they ran past me I saw a clothing tag hanging off of Batman's cape -- and I'm pretty sure that tag said 'Walmart,'" he said. "If I were a billionaire like Bruce Wayne, I think I would probably get my costume at some upscale place like Macy's or Bloomingdale's," adding that he saw Batman and Robin exiting from a nearby McDonald's before disappearing into the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home